Here’s where the “heavy lifting” on your repair job is done, if necessary. Depending on the extent of the damage we may have to straighten the frame, do some welding, replace essential parts, recharge the air conditioner or perform an alignment, among many other possibilities. Whatever is required, you can depend on our I-Car certified technicians to be trained in up-to-date techniques using our state of the art equipment. Here’s a list of some of the key pieces of equipment in our shop:
- I-Car certified technicians to be trained in up-to-date techniques using our state of the art equipment. Here’s a list of some of the key pieces of equipment in our shop:
- Continental Universal Measuring System-for measuring how far out of spec your car may be before repairs and measuring our adjustments
- Continental Frame Racks-for frame straightening work; we have 4 of these
- Chief Frame Rack-also for frame straightening work
- Hunter K111 Alignment Rack with Lift-for alignment work
And of course we have several types of welders, a hydraulic press and everything else we need to get any job done right.
After the auto repair process is complete every vehicle is meticulously cleaned inside and out by our detail department. With nothing less than perfection as our goal, we think you’ll agree that your car hasn’t looked so good since the day you bought it.